2015 CRIM 10 Mile Route
The grand-daddy of the day's events, this route is located on the west part and contains the Bradley hills.
10 Mile Course Elevation
Specific Course Information
- There is a rise in the first part of the course (704 ft. to 728 ft.) at .2 on Saginaw St.
- A slight fall (728 ft. to 711 ft.) over the .41 mark, bringing you around the curve and onto Harrison St.
- Over the next .4 mile (.81 of mile #1) returns runners back to 729 ft. of elevation, located on Kearsley St. before the turn on Mill St.
- A slow decline from 729 ft. to 722 ft. at the end of mile #1.
- Begins with continuing decline to 710 ft. at 1.22 mark, on E. Boulevard Dr. before the turn onto 5th Ave and over the bridge.
- A steady climb of 37 ft. of elevation (reaching 747 ft.) over the next .61 miles, 1.83 miles into the course.
- Minor decline to complete the second full mile (747 ft. to 739 ft.), at the beginning of University Ave. stretch.
- Almost a 10 ft. rise in elevation (739 ft. to 748 ft.) at .23 of mile 3.
- Nearly a 20 ft following rise (748 ft. to 767 ft.) in the next .41 of the third mile (2.64 for the course)
- Closing out mile 3 an easy slide of virtually 30 ft. down to 738 ft. over the last .36 of mile #3.
*** Hydrate at the water station at the end of the mile, the initial stretch on N. Chevrolet Ave.***
- A quiet rise of less than 20 ft. (738 ft. to 756 ft.) over the first .55 of mile 4 while still all on N. Chevrolet Ave.
- Just as the subtle rise, a gentle fall will happen to close out mile 4 (756 ft. down to 727 ft.) while making the turn and making your way down Dougherty Pl.
- Mile 5 continues the gentle decline, an official water station will be at 4.16, no other water is stationed until another half mile.
- An easier slide continues (724 ft. down to 700 ft.) over the next .4 of mile #5.
- *** Another water station is located nearby, this is the 2nd to last water station before the Bradleys. ***
- Entering Bradley Ave. to closeout mile #5 with an incline of 45 ft. over the next .5 miles (at 4.97 for the course)
*** This is the location of the last water station before going over the rest of the Bradley Hills. ***
- This mile begins with the continuation of the highest climb for the entire course, 55 ft. over the next .4 miles (745 ft. up to 800 ft.)
- After reaching the summit of the Bradleys, the easy decline starts, going from 800 ft. down to 770 ft. (30 ft. to end mile 6), bringing runners onto Miller Rd.
*** Water station will be stationed after the turn onto Miller Rd. ***
- An easy decline starts out the seventh mile (770 ft. down to 765 ft.) for the first .19, while on the transition onto Hawthorne Dr.
- A minor incline of 13 ft. over the next .20 of mile #7 (6.39 for the course)
- A slide of 25 ft. (778 ft. to 751 ft.) over the next .30 of the course (putting runners at 6.69 miles)
- A small bump of 9 ft. over .10 of the mile (758 ft. at 6.79) while making the swing onto Parkside Dr.
- Another soft decline will occur to conclude mile #7 (758 ft to 744 ft) over the .21 mile distance.
- There will be the first water station after coming off the Bradleys, almost after a full mile. (Don’t miss the chance to re-hydrate)
- Mile 7 begins on Parkside Dr. with no real significant change (744 ft. up to 751 ft and back down to 745 ft. over the half mile).
- A swing of almost 25 ft. in the elevation of the course over the next .31 of the eighth mile (from 745 ft. up to 769 ft.).
- A faint 10 ft. fall (769 ft. down to 759 ft.) to end mile #8, locating runners on Miller Rd.
- The 9th mile starts with another water station, another full mile since the last official water station.
- Intermediate rises and falls occur over the first .52 of mile #9 (759 ft. to 768 ft. down to 757 ft. then back up to 772 ft.)
- A downward glide (from 772 ft. to 750 ft.), will send runners to W. Court St., to finish up 9 miles.
*** Last official water station of the course to start the last mile. ***
- Over the first .20 distance the course will continue to decline, just before leaving W. Court St. (From 750 ft. down to 724 ft.).
- Just as easy the previous decline was, runners will ascend one last time, 22 ft. over the .40 distance (724 ft. up to 756 ft.) at 9.63 miles.
- After the last climb a lenient slide will end the 10 mile course and carrying runners over ‘the Bricks for the last .37 of mile 10 (756 ft. down to 733 ft.).
Click Here to Go Back to Routes Page