Other running groups/clubs within the area:
Bay Area Runners Club (BARC)
- Starting in 1977, BARC conducts or helps in over 30 races each year, typically in 5K & 10K distances.
- Club is made up of runners and walkers from all levels of experience.
Freeland Saginaw Area Runners Club (FSARC)
- A no fees club, whose group likes the activity of running.
- Located in the Great Lakes Bay region of Michigan, dedicated runners who run in all types of weather.
- Various types of club runs (hills, tempo, long-endurance) are constantly revolving around the group's schedule.
Mt. Pleasant Striders Running Club
- Based in the central Michigan area.
- This local group's mission is to help build up fitness, fun, and most important family.
- No membership dues, also coordinates running events through the year
- A part of the Michigan running community since the early 1970s.
- Helps encourage fitness by hosting events throughout the year, also assisting with non-club events.
- Welcomes all runners or walkers from all levels of experience.
Click Here to Return Back to Main Page